Find information on provider directories and reaching Bright Health for 2021 members.
Finding Providers and Reaching Your Insurer
Your health insurance company will be your point of contact for questions about bnefits, claims, and billing. If you have received your ID card, the number on the back of the card will put you in touch!
Check the back of your current insurance ID card or call 855-827-4448
- Bright Health is your carrier and will handle your claims and authorizations.
- Check your email for welcome emails from Bright or Connect for Health or both. It contains important information about online registration to manage your account.
- Member welcome packets and ID cards may be delayed if you receive mail at a PO box rather than your physical address. We are working with Bright to fix this.
- The member hub at Bright Health allows you to print your ID cards and review your coverage and find a provider. We recommend registering.
- If you need to find a doctor or provider, please start by searching here.
- Is your provider not listed? Let us know—we can confirm for you if they are in our network. The provider directory is always being updated.
- Reach out to us here or by calling us at 970 455 0381 for more information
If you have insurance for 2020 through Peak, and need information on COVID coverage. If you lost your job and need to get covered for the remainder of the year, please call us at 970 455 0381
If you are considering insurance but aren’t sure if you qualify for financial help, you need to enroll at Connect for Health, the official Colorado marketplace. Click below for more information on financial help.
Setting Up Your Online Account
Bright Health’s Member Hub allows you to view coverage and claims details, print an ID card, pay premiums (if they aren’t automatically paid), find a provider, and more. Create your account today.
Get Additional Help
If you need in-person assistance, or just have a question about getting insured, or what to do after a job change, there’s help available:
- Contact your broker.
- Visit San Juan Basin Public Health, the local enrollment assistance center, by clicking here, or by phone at 970-335-2028.
- Reach out to us at 970-455-0381
Share Your Experience!
It is important to us that we are meeting the unique healthcare needs of Colorado’s Western Slope. We want to hear from you about your experience and what saving money on healthcare means to you and your family. Email firstname.lastname@example.org to share your story!